"EKOFROST" - Special eco-friendly heat carrier for low-temperature heat pump circuit and the other heat exchange equipment. Heat carrier has high thermal
capacity and low viscosity, which reduces the load on the pumps. Designed for use in heating systems with closed-type equipment from steel, plastics,
iron and copper pipes. Prevents the system from freezing. Prolongs the life of the heating equipment.
TRIPLE PROTECTION: from freezing, corrosion and deposits!
• Does not freeze at temperatures till -25 ° C;
• Protects heating equipment from corrosion;
• Does not affect the seals;
• Eliminates the formation of scale and chalk deposits on the surfaces of heating equipment;
• The boiling point is 80 ° C;
• The service life of the heating system while following the rules of operation - least 10 years;
• Protects the piping from fouling;
• Environmentally safe.
RULES OF APPLICATION: The coolant is not subject to dilution, since it contains a balanced additive package. The coolant is poured into the heating system
and operate the system according to instructions.
STORAGE: The coolant must be stored in tightly closed containers out of reach of children. Keep away from heat units.
SAFETY: Filling the heating system coolant or conducting work near an open packaging is forbidden to smoke and use an open flame.
COMPOSITION: The composition of etanols, specially prepared water, corrosion additives, antifoam agents, stabilizing additives and package of high quality,
multifunctional additives. Does not contain nitrites, amines and phosphates.
“EKOFROST” is supplied in 10, 25 L canisters, 210 L plastic drums and in 1000 L IBC.